I hope you don't mind me saying that navigating through your comics is really difficult and annoying. I think you'd get more readers if you used something better adapted to comics. It's a good comic though, just make it easier for people to actually read it.
You're right, of course. There may be developments on that front soon. Or not. If I knew anything about these things I'd fiddle with blogger's templates, but that way madness lies. I'd spend money on a flash proper site, but I don't have any.
2 comments:
I hope you don't mind me saying that navigating through your comics is really difficult and annoying. I think you'd get more readers if you used something better adapted to comics.
It's a good comic though, just make it easier for people to actually read it.
You're right, of course. There may be developments on that front soon. Or not. If I knew anything about these things I'd fiddle with blogger's templates, but that way madness lies. I'd spend money on a flash proper site, but I don't have any.
Post a Comment